NCUK International Foundation Course Overview
This qualification is the solution for those planning to study in the United Kingdom.
The course is designed to prepare the students for the first year entry to undergraduate degree courses in our university partners (https://www.ncuk.ac.uk/our-universities/).
The NCUK International Foundation Year, which would otherwise be required when applying to the best UK universities, now can be taken in your home country. Among other essential studies the selection of which depends on the subject of your choice, you will master specialist English language and oriented cultural skills.
Further learning paths
Click on the image above to find out all of the possibilities.
Foundation Course Entry Requirements
The student must be 16 years old or older to apply for NCUK International Foundation Year.
You will also need Complete secondary education and have following documents:
- Professional College Diploma; or
- Academic Lyceum Diploma; or
- Certificate of Secondary Education (Attestat)
English proficiency requirement
- Active IELTS certificate with the band score of 5.0 (minimum of 5.0 in all areas) or an approved equivalent;
Note: Applicants who do not hold IELTS certificate are subject to take internal English proficiency Exam.
Important: In order to get an offer letter, applicants are subject to pass admission board.
Fees & funding
Instalments and payment options
The fee above is the cost per year for your course
The payment details: the payment is segregated into three following instalments:
- 25% of the amount payable within 5 working days from the date of conclusion of the contract;
- 25% of the amount payable 10 working days before the start of the course;
- 50% of the amount payable within 50 calendar days from the start of the course.
How to apply
Applying for International Foundation Year
You can apply to us in the following way:
- Submit the hard copy of all the required documents listed below to our office at 21 Uzbekiston Ovozi Street, Mirzo-Ulugbek district, Tashkent.
- Application form
- Transcript of Diploma of Professional College/Academic Lyceum translated into English
- Motivation letter (250-300 words)
- IELTS certificate (If applicable)
- Copy of your Passport
Important: Compliance with the minimum entry requirements does not guarantee enrollment at London Graduate School of Business in Tashkent unless the admission board issues an individual offer letter to the successful applicant.
What happens next after you apply?
We aim to make a decision on your application as quickly as we can. If we need any more information about your qualifications, we will be in touch.
Our team can ask you for some information about what you want to study, your previous qualifications or experience.