Business Studies Course Overview
As a discipline will serve those who strive for confidence and analytical thinking. Aspiration to climb the corporate ladder quickly from junior to higher management layers within both public and private corporations will be rewarded with the set of necessary skills and along with the provision of the advanced essential technological knowledge.
Course Learning path
A student who wishes to successfully receive the Level 6 Diploma in Information Technology should complete 6 core modules accumulating 120 credits (that will in total estimate at 1200 hours of Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH)).
|Unit Ref. No.||Unit title||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|R/617/3034||Advanced Computer Networks||20||80||200|
|Y/617/3035||Advanced Data Analytics||20||80||200|
|D/617/3036||Advanced Database Management Systems||20||80||200|
|H/617/3037||Management Information Systems||20||80||200|
Information Technology qualifications at RQF Level 6 provide for those academic skills, capabilities, knowledge and competences that are deemed equivalent to Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours, Bachelor’s Degrees, Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates.
What you should expect
Active career progression and professional acknowledgment were kept in view when the Level 6 Diploma in Information Technology qualification was being developed. During the course, the students are exposed to a notable variety of academic and personal advancements.
Foundation Course Entry Requirements
The student must be 18 years old or older to apply for Information Technology course.
You will also need Complete secondary education and have following documents:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 5 diploma or equivalent recognized qualification
English proficiency requirement
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level B2;
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) 51;
- IELTS 5.5; Reading and Writing must be at 5.5
Fees & funding
Instalments and payment options
The fee above is the cost per year for your course
The payment details: the payment is segregated into three following instalments:
- 25% of the amount payable within 5 working days from the date of conclusion of the contract;
- 25% of the amount payable 10 working days before the start of the course;
- 50% of the amount payable within 50 calendar days from the start of the course.
How to apply
Applying for Business Studies Course
You can apply to us in the following way:
- Submit the hard copy of all the required documents listed below to our office at 21 Uzbekiston Ovozi Street, Mirzo-Ulugbek district, Tashkent
- Application form
- 2. Transcript of Diploma of Professional College/Academic Lyceum translated into English/ Relevant NQF / QCF / RQF Level 5 diploma/GCE / GCSE diploma
- Motivation letter (250-300 words)
- IELTS certificate (If applicable)
- Copy of your Passport
Important: Compliance with the minimum entry requirements does not guarantee enrollment at London Graduate School of Business in Tashkent unless the admission board issues an individual offer letter to the successful applicant.
What happens next after you apply?
We aim to make a decision on your application as quickly as we can. If we need any more information about your qualifications, we will be in touch.
Our team can ask you for some information about what you want to study, your previous qualifications or experience.